Focus on Your Growth
Let Us Take Care of Security
Assess your cyber hygiene, strengthen your security posture and
continuously monitor risks and non-compliance.
Take Complexity and Guesswork Out of Compliance
Comply with regulations, unlock sales and continuously monitor regulatory processes with recognised certifications (ISO27001, SOC2, HIPAA, PCIDSS, GDPR, etc.).
- Assess business risks through your risk register
- Use policy templates and controls in the platform
- Assign relevant team members to fulfill policies and upload evidence
- Get management approval and employee acknowledgement to be audit-ready
Manage Risks Seamlessly Across Your Organization
Map your assets automatically. Understand your assets’ context and relationships with users. Provide a seamless platform to assess and manage risks for everyone.
- Scan your assets
- Detect risks and vulnerabilities
- Assess the impact of your risks
- Create relevant controls to monitor and treat your risks
Bake Security into Product Development Pipeline
- Run scans to detect vulnerabilities
- Ensure critical vulnerabilities are addressed before deployment
Integrate security into product development pipeline
Your Greatest Asset can be Your Weakest Link
- Ensure your employees are aware of cyber security risks
- Run employee awareness training regularly
- Help your employees detect phishing emails and landing pages
- Run counter-phishing campaigns regularly
Trusty tailors, Right-sized coverage
- Build healthy cyber hygiene practices
- Get the right insurance coverage to protect your business from costly breaches
Never trust, Always Verify
- Send your TPRM to vendors seamlessly through the platform
- Monitor your vendors’ risks continuously
Frequently Asked Questions
Despite your best efforts, it is inevitable that there will be systems that are not securely implemented or not updated with the latest security patches.
A vulnerability scan can help you discover your attack surface, detect security weaknesses due to misconfigurations, and alert you to unpatched systems.
This helps to reduce the risk of data breach by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities to disrupt your operations and gain access to your sensitive data.
More than 100,000 security vulnerabilities were reported for operating systems and commonly used software over the last five years. This is an average of 2.5 vulnerabilities published every hour.
Best practices recommend that a vulnerability scan is conducted every quarter (i.e. 3 months). With the heightened cyber risk environment, most organisations should consider a monthly scanning schedule, especially for systems exposed on the internet.
Regularly scanning is a key component of your vulnerability management process.
Over the years, various customers have shown us “penetration testing” reports which were actually vulnerability scan reports. Yes, the customers thought they have purchased a penetration testing service but not knowing better, ended up with an automatically generated report from a vulnerability scanner.
Such scans require minimal effort from service providers and we are happy to offer this security service for free.
We’ve also had customers that are hesitant about getting a penetration testing done because they are unsure if it’s worth the spend. Regardless of the benefits, it’s only natural for some customers to think they only get their money’s worth if many security issues are found (i.e. divide cost of service by the number of vulnerabilities). Starting with a vulnerability scan can help you see if a more in-depth security testing by a security expert is needed.
An internal vulnerability scan can only be performed onsite and will require our consultants to physically travel to your premises and connect our machine to your internal network to run the scanning software.
For Singapore customers, this may be possible, but we will have to charge a nominal fee. Why? Because consultant time is precious, and Grab is expensive.
For customers outside of Singapore, you may be thinking this can be done over a VPN or some other form of remote access mechanism. From our experience, this does not always work well for vulnerability scanning and there is quite a bit of coordination and setup required (read: consultant time spent). If you feel strongly otherwise, do feel free to reach out for a chat.
We will use the commercial scanner, Tenable Nessus Pro for this free vulnerability scanning.